Authorize.NET CIM

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 22:37

Authorize.NET CIM

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2014 00:00

Does anyone have any experience integrating Authorize.NET CIM into Sitefinity?  Is it fairly straightfoward extending the payment processor, or would this be a major headache?

As far as I can tell there isn't any support for this as of 7.2, so this would be a good feature to have on the roadmap for eCommerce.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi,

We do not have an integration between Sitefinity and Authorize.NET CIM. However I have added a feature request for you. You could review it in our Feedback portal:

http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/153/Feedback/Details/145550-integration-of-authorize-net-cim-into-sitefinity

I have added you to the followers of the item so you could receive notifications if the status of the items is changed. If you do not want to receive notifications your could unfollow the item by clicking "Following the item". Once the feature request is implemented the item will be marked as Done.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed