No CSS or Images after deployment to server

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:16

No CSS or Images after deployment to server

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2011 00:00

I deployed my first 4.0 site to a W2003/IIS6 production server and NONE of the CSS is working nor are ANY of the images that were uploaded into the default image album - the pages have text but that is it. How can i fix this?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

I would try using firefox\firebug NET tab to see the problems...that or fiddler

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Todd,

Please, make sure that you have configured your IIS according to this article: Configuring the IIS to host Sitefinity projects.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

The configuring of IIS fixed the images problem. BUT, I resolved the CSS issue by copying the "~\App_Data\Sitefinity\WebsiteTemplates" directory (This is where the templates directory lives while BUILDING the site on my WIn7 development computer) to the "~\Sitefinity\WebsiteTemplates" directory (this is where the PRODUCTION SITE decided to look for the CSS and other theme files) ... it would be nice to document this requirement somewhere - this seems like something that Telerik should have known about!!

This thread is closed