Hosting Problem

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:23

Hosting Problem

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2011 00:00

I have installed sitefinity 4 on my local machine. I have created a sample project in my local. I want to deploy the application on server. Please let me kow which steps are need to complete the deployement on server for application in sitefinity 4

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Imran,

Please check this article.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2011 00:00

I have hosted the application on my local machine and tried to add pages in admin. When I click on page, i got an alert with the message "IIS 7.5 Detailed Error - 404.0 - Not Found"

Hi Imran,

Could you please check if your IIS has handler mappings for WCF services? If you do not have this handler mapping you should add it. The path is *.svc and the type is System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpHandler, System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089.

It looks like you are missing some handler mappings.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I add this handler but still getting the same problem. Is there any issue in configuring in IIS ?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Imran,

Make sure that WCF is activated on your server.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

How we can activate the WCF service ?

Thanks
Imran Ahmad Mughal

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Imran,

Can you try to request the page service directly and see whether the request will be processed - host/.../PagesService.svc

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed