Timeout during Install - Now Errors

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:28

Timeout during Install - Now Errors

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,

I first had a timeout after I created my first user/password, restarted Project Manager and it got to the login screen, but got an error after I logged in (Sorry I didn't keep it).

No problem - I deleted the project and started again.

This time after I created my first user I received this:

[ProviderException: The specified role "Administrators" already exists.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Data.OpenAccessRoleProvider.CreateRole(Guid id, String roleName) +596
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.AdministratorPane.EnsureRole(RoleDataProvider roles, RoleInfo role) +521
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.AdministratorPane.DoWork() +191
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.StartupWizard.wizard_FinishButtonClick(Object sender, InternalWizardNavigationEventArgs e) +270
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.InternalWizard.OnFinishButtonClick(InternalWizardNavigationEventArgs e) +171
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.InternalWizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +773
   System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +52
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3410

Is there some way to "reset" the database? Or do I have to delete the database and create it again?

Thanks

-Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Matt,

Seems you are connecting to a database which is already used by another Sitefinity application or you are trying to make another installation over an database on which you have tried to installed Sitefinity and there are some data entries.

You have to delete the database or use another database.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed