Multi Tenancy support with multiple domains

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:28

Multi Tenancy support with multiple domains

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi!
We are evaluating Sitefinity as our codebase for developing our customers frontend of our corporative services backend.
I have read the Pricing & Licensing page, and it seems that even the most expensive license only supports one domain. They include unlimited subdomains but that do not satisfy our customer needs as they want to have their own company domain names.
Is there any posible custom license agreement for many domains with limited subdomains?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Gerardo,

Thank you for contacting us!

You are absolutely right, you may only install and use one Sitefinity license for one top level domain.
However we would be happy to discuss your project and come up with a mutually beneficial solution for you!

One of our sales managers will be contacting you shortly regarding your specific requirements!

Greetings,
Stanislav Padarev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Dec-2012 00:00

What was the result of this?  I am in a similar situation where I would like to set up a multi-tenant instance where there is one admin for multiple domains/sites.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello Preston,

Indeed, this is an old thread and Sitefinity already has a solution for you.

I'll follow up with you directly to get a better idea of your project  requirements and provide details on the multisite management features of Sitefinity.

Kind regards,
Teddy
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed