How can I check if I have configured mt Application Module c

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:09

How can I check if I have configured mt Application Module correctly?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Apr-2011 00:00

II have been following the basic module tutorial and registered my module in the settings. But the Install method is never called. How can I find what the problem is?

The tutorial states: "The module is installed the next time Sitefinity is initialized."

But it's not :-(

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Michiel van Oosterhout,

I would suggest you to make a break point in the Install method and verify whether everything is installing correctly. If your module is not visible in the Menu it doesn't mean that it is not working, simply the install method doesn't install correctly the page. It is up to you to modify the Install method of the module to include as many pages as you like.

Please have a look at this thread:

http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/why-doesnt-the-vs-sitefinityintermediatemodule-install.aspx

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2011 00:00

I have this same problem with the migration module.  I have to step into your source to resolve this.

This upgrade has simple been a horrendous nightmare.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

Hello Travis,

Have you managed to resolve the issue or you still experience problems with the installation of the module? I would like to help you, but please provide me some details about your issues.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed