Migration Module not appearing under Content Menu Item

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:34

Migration Module not appearing under Content Menu Item

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2011 00:00

I've triple checked that I've followed the upgrade document.  The "Migrate" menu option is not showing and I have no idea what else to look at.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2011 00:00

This was clearly my bad as I had no put the .svc file in the right location. 

Even so, with that said I have another problem, I can actually get to the migration module, but the "begin migration" button does not do anything.  I do see a javascript: void(0).  When I click the check box to check everything, it also does not check all check boxes like it should (not that I care, just giving you this to help troubleshoot the problem).  Any idea what's going on here?  

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2011 00:00

Hello Travis,

Can you check if there are js errors or any request when you click the buttons. You can use fire bug to see this.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

NO javascript errors and no requests are made.  I am not sure what's going on.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hello Travis,

Can you open a support request and provide us with the 3.x website through FTP. We will set a sample for you.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed