Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 08:09

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi

I have this error screencast.com/.../mjxsXwDMyRL

Any ideas?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Hello Richard,

Could you please provide more information about the error - where do you get the error? Also please tell me what have you done prior to receiving the error because the exception may be coming from a number of different areas.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Victor

Sorry, should of said...
The site is falling over aboput once every one or  two days with slightly different things, this was todays...
What I normally do to get it back is to recyle the app pool and restart the site, and it always comes back for another day or two...

I'm not sure it is to do with any specific page loading in, but this screenshot was from trying to access the home page after it had fallen over...

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,

Can you provide me with login credentials so I can take a look at your website and its settings in more details.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Victor

Where do I send it?

Cheers
Richard

Hello Richard,

Please open a support ticket and supply the information there. Thank you.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi there Victor,

Can you let us know if there has been a progress with Richard's issue? I'm getting the same issue with a custom module and I'd like to know how it was solved.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello Alex,

The problem discussed with Richard was related to an old bug with Sitefinity which was later resolved. Can you provide us with detailed information about your project and its version as well as a full screenshot of the error.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed