Bing Maps API - Usercontrol issue

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 05:49

Bing Maps API - Usercontrol issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2012 00:00

I have received a code to set up application. That application have implemenmted BingMapAPI. All other pages are working fine except BingMap page. As per code , developer has created User control of Bing Map in Sitefinity . This code is working on main server but I am getting following error on Localhost. -

This property cannot be set to a null value.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.ConstraintException: This property cannot be set to a null value.

Can anybody help to get out of this?

Is it issue of bingmapsapikey?

Do I need to ask for Devloper key ?

Bhushan 

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello Bhushan,

Is this error thrown only on the page with the Bing control? If you are getting it only on your development server, then I suppose it is a problem with the bing API itself. Maybe it doesn't connect properly and wherever it is supposed to return a value, it returns null and this is why such an error pops up.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed