Sitefinity 4.4 IIS 7.5

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:29

Sitefinity 4.4 IIS 7.5

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2012 00:00

Hi Team Telerik,

We have a project on Sitefinity 4.4 . It works fine when we deploy the project on following configuration:
1. Windows Server 2003
2. IIS 6

But when the project is deployed on following configuration, we are unable to see the images stored in Image library of sitefinity, Pages are not editable i.e. on cllick on Pages in Header, we receive an error as 404 - File or directory not found, the same applies to templates as well.

Please if someone can help me really fast, it would be great.

Also, we have mapped the staticFile Mapping handler in IIS 7.5 to "StaticFileModule,DefaultDocumentModule,DirectoryListingModule" 

Please let me know if I have done something wrong.

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Posted by Community Admin on 14-May-2012 00:00

Any one on this?  I am really stuck up with configuration in IIS 7.5

To sum up the issues:
1. Images are not displayed on the front end. Only those images coming from Image Library.
2. On click of Pages / Page Templates in Admin, I receive an error '404 - File or directory not found'.

I am in the process of checking rest of the modules in admin, but these re critical for my application to work temporarily.

PLEASE HELP FAST.

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2012 00:00

Hi Team Sitefinity,

I got this resolved on my own. Just for the readers, who would encounter similar issues - The Handler mappings were not available for xamlx, I added it and it started working.

Unfortunately, it seems that sitefinity does not test enough before releasing the versions to help its customers with the solution.

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2012 00:00

Hello,

How you can read in our documentation if you are using Microsoft® Windows Vista and Windows 7 with IIS 7.5 you have to make sure that you enabled handler mappings for *.svc and *.xamlx with executable path set to one of the following:

• For 64-bit OS: %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll
  • For 32-bit OS: %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll

More information about this necessary configurations can be seen in our Sitefinity documentation.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2012 00:00

Hi Stefani,

Thanks for your response.  But as the issue is resolved, can I get an answer to another thread. Here is the URL:

http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/deployment/stage-to-production.aspx 

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2012 00:00

Hello,

I have just answered you in the other forum post. Please review the following URL.

Kind regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed