Cannot Publish Pages or Upload Documents With Shared Host

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:24

Cannot Publish Pages or Upload Documents With Shared Host

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi,

I have a Sitefinity 4.4 Community Edition site deployed to GoDaddy.com. Everything works great on my localhost, but when deployed to the production site, I cannot publish pages or upload documents. I get a JS dialog saying "Return Code: 0" when publishing pages. When uploading documents, it just hangs. Once it said it uploaded the document, but it just created a document record and said the document was 0 KB and would not publish it. 

I should add that this was all working several months ago under the shared host. We had the initial launch in January where everyone on the team was publishing pages through the production website with no problems. There have been no code deployments since then.

Can you think of any changes GoDaddy could have made on their end to cause this to happen? I need to have something to tell them before I go and say it is their fault and need to have it fixed. Let me know ASAP if you need more information from me. I have another meeting with the client on 9/15 to show them how to edit content and need to have this fixed before then or postpone the meeting. 

Thanks!

Scott

This thread is closed