Sitefinity 5.3 Email Campaigns using Office 365 as STMP mail

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 14:04

Sitefinity 5.3 Email Campaigns using Office 365 as STMP mail relay

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2013 00:00

Hey there guys,

We're having trouble with our deployment in terms of email being sent out. 

What does work is:

1. Send a test message from Mail Campaigns settings (I receive this email)

2. Password reset (I receive this)

Sending an actual mail campaign... no-one receives it.

The SMTP is setup to use Office365 and I've read somewhere that there's a requirement for TLS which Sitefinity doesn't seem to support, But, this doesn't explain why we would receive some of the emails and not others.

Any idea what we can look at?

Regards,

Jacques

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2013 00:00

Sorry managed to get this sorted out.

It was caused by the from address when you send the issue. The email address we were using wasn't created. 

Regards,
Jacques

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello,
I was wondering if you can give more details? I'm having the same problem. I have the email already created but still can't get that email to be delivered.
Thank you,

Rigo

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Rigo,

Please check all the setting of smtp an the respective notifications,
than please try to reproduce the issue with smtp4devs.

If the problem persist please send us the trace log located in: <your site>\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs\...

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Problem still going. I have the logs. would you like me to post them here or send them to you??

Again, the problem we have is when new users register to our website. Neither them or us receive a notification email.

New orders and Contact us do work.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks for your help!

R

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi Rigo,

If you fill comfortable, you could attach them here in the forum, or if you prefer you may open a ticket with this issue in your Telerik account.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Oct-2013 00:00

Ok sweet.
I created a new thread yesterday too so I can post it there and maybe you can follow up with me there.

Thanks!

Rigo

This thread is closed