Sitefinity Box Deployment Errors

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 14:01

Sitefinity Box Deployment Errors

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Sep-2013 00:00

If this is the wrong place to post this please move it to the appropriate area, I could not find a Sitefinity Box support forum. 

I have been testing out the Mobile App Builder and sending it a device, and I am having quite a few issues with it, be it Icenium to a device or Sitefinity Box to a device.

For Sitefinity Box I am having these issues, both happen after creating a mobile app from my sitefinity instance, and pushing it to Sitefinity box. On the iPhone(iOS 6.1.3) and Android(4.1.2), when you log in, very similar errors happen:

iPhone: 
"TypeError: 'undefinded' is not an object' from file:///var/mobile/Applications/4A2BDBD0-BD78-4035-8B5C-C372040AFB5B/Cordova240.app/www/scripts/sitefinityAjax.js:239"

Android:
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefinded' from file:///android_asset/content/kendo/js/jquery.min.js:2"

After the error appears, they login screen just hangs and then nothing happens. Has anyone encountered this before? Any ideas what can be done to fix this?  It simply seems like something is not loading. 

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Ryan,

I am sorry to hear that you experience such issues.

In order to better understand what causes this, would you be so nice to provide us with a little bit more information.

1. Have you tried with different devices apart from these you have mentioned?
  2. Is it possible that you do not have access to your Sitefinity site, i.e. it is not accessible or part from an intranet? You can try to browse your site from the device's browser to ensure that.
  3. Is the user your are trying to connect with already logged in Sitefinity?

Thank you for your assistance!

Regards,
Ivaylo Angelov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Sep-2013 00:00

Thanks for the help, I double checked the devices to make sure they were connected, but it seems to be working today.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you managed to resolve this and no longer experience issues.

Please, let me know if anything else appear and if I can assist you further.

Regards,
Ivaylo Angelov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed