Azure Active Directory based Single Sign On for Sitefinity

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:46

Azure Active Directory based Single Sign On for Sitefinity

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2014 00:00

Hello, I need to make single sign on to Sitefinity with Azure Active Directory accounts (e.g. john@contoso.onmicrosoft.com) 

I got the Sitefinity:

www.sitefinity.com/.../SitefinityTrialSetup_2014.04.exe

and I found the following blog: 

www.sitefinity.com/.../single-sign-on-between-sitefinity-and-3rd-party-applications-part-2-using-wif

However there is no source code to modify (only dlls) thus I could not follow the instructions. Am I missing something? Any recommendations?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-May-2014 00:00

Hi Daghan,

We have a feature request added in our system. You could find its description on the following URL:

http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/153/Feedback/Details/100638-windows-azure-with-adfs

You can cast your vote up in order to increase its popularity and receive automatic notifications when the item is being updated. 

Regarding Sitefinity external STS integration you could find a working sample in the following URL that might be helpful:

github.com/.../Sitefinity-External-STS-Integration

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed