domain license not working?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:32

domain license not working?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2015 00:00

Hi guys,

We have a domain registered with our Sitefinity license and the sites have been deployed to Azure. As I understood the licensing, any non-production subdomains should be recognized under our main domain license (since you can generally only register one domain).

So I have our domain registered and non-production sites running as dev.mydomain.com, test.mydomain.com, etc.

However I'm getting the trial nag screen popup on our sites. These are sites running on Azure so their different names (like dev.cloudapp.net, test.cloudapp.net, etc. because you can only use one word names on cloud services) but DNS records pointing to them from our domain. 

I thought the trial screen wouldn't show on *.mydomain.com sites (even though the real url is running on *.cloudapp.net).

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2015 00:00

Hi Bil,

Trial message will not appear if you are accessing your project using following two ways:

- localhost;
- registered domain;

For example if you are accessing the project by IP or by sub-domain a trial message will appear on every 20 requests.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed