How to show match content in multisite

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 10:47

How to show match content in multisite

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Aug-2015 00:00

I have two site are Singapore site and China site,
Inside Singapore have only English language
Inside China have two language are English and Chinese , default language is Chinese
I have a default module is "Executive" that using for two site
I add content for "Executive" module in Singapore site, then i go to China Site, i go to content of Executive module,
i see content move to Chinese culture, instead of move to English culture.
How to switch content match language from Singapore to Chinese Site.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2015 00:00

Hi,

This issue is caused by the invariant culture. Since the Singapore site has only 1 language, the culture is invariant and not treated as En, when the content moves to China site where there are 2 languages, the default language is Chinese and is considered as invariant and as such the invariant from Singapore site is matched to Chinese.

To work around this, please, add another language(just add it it does not need to be used) this will cause the English to be matched as expected in the China site.

Please note that the already existing items prior to the addition of the second language need to republished in order for the changes to take effect.

Regards,
Velizar Bishurov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed