CodeSync and Windows Account

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 09:30

CodeSync and Windows Account

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2016 00:00

I am getting an error when i try to setup CodeSync.

My connection is successful but when i try to do a code sync i get the attached error.

I have added a custom user as the identity in the App Pool in IIS, and have given that user read write modify permissions on the ServerSettings.xml but i still get the same issue...

Can anyone help out here?

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2016 00:00

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Sitefinity Trial Support.

Please ensure you have applied the read, write, modify permissions to the whole App_Data directory for both your target and source sites.

Let us know if this doesn't fix the issue for you.

Regards,
Seth Cleaver
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2017 00:00

Hi, 

I'm experiencing same issue.. I did confirm both hosted and local web sites have full access (I added "everyone" just to discard I was playing with an invalid account), but nothing seems to work.  I saw a youtube video showing that you can (should?) download the source code (web site project) using Get Latest version option.  But I can't even access that option because the error ("Code Sync server is not setup correctly")... I'm stuck right now... thunder code sync looks like an amazing tool, but I couldn't make it work... thanks for any advise... 

This thread is closed