app_offline generated when CSS file moved

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:35

app_offline generated when CSS file moved

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2010 00:00

I like to keep my generic style sheets in a higher level directory and import them in. I'm having trouble getting them to import, although I understand that may be due to functionality in SF4 Themes that I don't yet understand. The issue that I see is that every time I move one of the style sheets to a new directory using Visual Studio, even a sub-directory to App_Themes, an app_offline file is generated in the root. Please forgive me if this is a studio setting that I am not familiar with, but I just wanted to document the issue I was having. Any direction would be appreciated.

Hello Joseph,

You can take a look at this discussion.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Ivan! For anyone else who happens across this thread it appears that styles can only be imported from a directory named CSS which should be parallel to the Global directory in the theme folder (Designers Guide). I had used the import tool (much thanks to whoever created that) and it had created a directory entitled Styles instead of CSS.

This thread is closed