Uploaded doc tries to use illegal characters in URL
I've encountered an issue with the Documents & Files. When I upload a document and then go to edit the title of the document, if I use an valid character (but illegal for a url) like an apostrophe, the system adds this illegal character to the url. However the system automatically turns spaces into dashes so it would only make sense that if I added a character to the title that wasn't URL friendly it would either be converted to a valid character or removed. Otherwise for every title I edit and use a special character I have to also edit the url. This would seem to be an easy fix that could be a big time saver.
This is a bug that I logged with ID 103267. I updated your points.All the best,