No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:08

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2010 00:00

I'm getting the following error

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@83fe0719 PageData content_id=9d594dd9-83a7-4a2f-b338-9d333ea95fee NOTRES

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.NoSuchObjectException: No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@83fe0719 PageData content_id=9d594dd9-83a7-4a2f-b338-9d333ea95fee NOTRES

Source Error:

Line 11:             if (currentNode != null) 
Line 12:                 var pManager = Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageManager.GetManager();
Line 13:                 Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData page = pManager.GetPageData(new Guid(currentNode.Key));
Line 14:                 return page;
Line 15:             

Source File: C:\Code\SF4_RC\App_Code\PageHelper.cs    Line: 13

Stack Trace:

[NoSuchObjectException: No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@83fe0719 PageData content_id=9d594dd9-83a7-4a2f-b338-9d333ea95fee NOTRES ]
   DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessPageProvider_cc1b7352ad604752885546fdb55a9865.GetPageData(Guid id) +481
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageManager.GetPageData(Guid id) +113
   PageHelper.get_CurrentPage() in C:\Code\SF4_RC\App_Code\PageHelper.cs:13
   SitefinityWebApp.Custom.Menu.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Code\SF4_RC\Custom\Menu\Menu.ascx.cs:28
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +190
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3048

Here's the offending Code

public static Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData CurrentPage
        get
            SiteMapNode currentNode = SiteMap.CurrentNode;
            if (currentNode != null)
                var pManager = Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageManager.GetManager();
                Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData page = pManager.GetPageData(new Guid(currentNode.Key));
                return page;

return null;

I just wanted to display some info on the current page inside a widget...

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Steve,

Please modify your code as shown below.

SiteMapNode currentNode = SiteMap.CurrentNode;
if (currentNode != null)
    var pageNode = currentNode as PageSiteNode;

Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData page = pManager.GetPageData(pageNode.PageId);

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

We're experiencing the same issue except that we aren't doing any custom coding and the error message is displayed in an alert window when we try to load the page templates:

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@a60524bb
PageData Content_id=0c346ef6-1231-4a3b-8196-b8e79ee0ac76

We're pretty much dead in the water since the alert box perpetually pops up after every attempt to close it. The only way to get access to the browser is to kill the process tree from Windows Task Manager and restart the browser.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Chris,

We received several other reports with the same issue and it is possible that this is a bug in Sitefinity. We will need some more time to investigate this issue and update all requests. If you have some other information that would help us to narrow down the issue, please let us know.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

I have no idea if this will fix your problem, but it appears to have fixed mine...

All was good on Sitefinity until I dropped a search module onto a page and didnt configure it (because I had not yet created a search index).  Although I was able to publish this page, every page I attempted to publish afterward threw the "No row" error.  So I went into Administration > Search & Indexing and created a search index.  As soon as the index was in place, I was able to publish pages again.

I hope this helps!

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

I learned that by recycling the the application pool in IIS, the error went away, and I haven't seen it since, so I guess I'm good for now.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2011 00:00

Deleting and recreating the search index worked for me, as well.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi David,

You can also try disabling the second level cache from the configuration settings.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2012 00:00

I managed to get this error after mucking about in the sandbox for about an hour. Above solutions would not work for me so I duplicated an existing page, went to change that pages template, grabbed an existing template and made that the default. Now everytning is working again.

The error, at least in my case seemed to be the result of a corrupt default template. FWIW, I had not modified any templates but I did apply a different template to an existing published page just prior to the error first appearing.

I know this is rambling, but hope it can help some else.
Bob

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2012 00:00

Is this a confirmed work around, or is it something that is just working for some people?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello,

Disabling second level cache should work for all cases.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2015 00:00

Ivans code modification 27 DEC 2010LINK TO THIS POST, was the resolution for me. I'd rather make a code change then change other functionality and scope of the change. Hope this helps someone. This occurred in 6.3.5000. 

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2015 00:00

I have been experiencing this error as of late quite a bit trying to make edits to a page.  We recently upgraded from 5.4 to 8.1.  I believe the issue is related to caching, but unsure on how to fix the issue.  It was mentioned to disable second level cache from configuration settings.  How/where is this done?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2015 00:00

Jared. It's somewhere in advanced settings I believe. I'll check when I get to the office

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2015 00:00

docs.sitefinity.com/administration-cache-settings

should help you go where you need. let us know what you do and if it works.

have a good day!

This thread is closed