Layout Change Deletes Content Block
Changing page layout causes content widget to disappear.
1. Create a new page "test".
2. Add Content Block widget and set to "asdf".
3. Publish Page.
4. View "test" page ("asdf" is displayed).
5. Edit "test" page.
6. Add layout 100%
7. Move existing Content Block widget "asdf" into layout 100%
8. Publish page.
9. Edit "test" page.
10. Content Block widget is gone.
Thank you for reporting this issue.
This is a known issue in the RC2. The issue was logged as a bug with ID=103214.
Hello Sonya & Michael.
Just wanted to post a workaround: after adding the layout controls, save as draft or publish, then return to pages / templates list and open the page/template again - at this point it seems save to add the content into layout control.