Custom Theme looking for Window.css and MenuMoreActions.css

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:11

Custom Theme looking for Window.css and MenuMoreActions.css

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

We have a custom theme and the SF4 RC2 looks for MenuMoreActions.css and Window.css.
The Basic theme works just fine, but custom one or "No theme" doesn't.

//Kiril

Hello Kiril,

These CSS files are part of the back-end themes so it is very strange that RC2 is looking for them in the front-end.

Are these requests on all pages or only on a specific page. Are there any requests for these files if there aren't any controls/widgets on the  page?

Kind regards,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi

This is part of the Editing the page in the backend.
The easiest way to reproduce it is to open the page in the backend for editing when the template is using a custom theme.

//Kiril

Hello Kiril,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We fixed in internally a few days ago and the fix will be provided with one of the weekly builds that we have.

Greetings,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I had this issue when I had added telerik:RadScriptManager to the .master file of my custom template. As it turns out this doesn't need to be added as Sitefinity adds a script manager as required (I think this might be what causes the issue in the back end, script manager being added twice) If this is your case, you can remove the RadScriptManager but be sure to add an extra attribute to any custom user controls that use RadControls (or other) that require a script manager. The new attribute (that wasn't around in SF3.x) is:

using Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.Web.UI;
namespace SitefinityWebApp.Custom.Navigation
    [RequireScriptManager]
    public partial class CustomMenu : System.Web.UI.UserControl

// menu code

If that is indeed the cause of your issue, hopefully it will help until the next build is available. 

Cheers,
Phill

Hi Phill,

Sorry to disapoint you, but I don't have a script manager in the master page.

//Kiril

Hi Kiril,
No disappointment to me, just thought it might be a temp work around for you.

Cheers,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2011 00:00

We are using Sitefinity 4.1 SP1 which still has this annoying error logged.  What build specifically was this fix released in?

Thank you!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

We're seeing the error logs fill up with this problem as well, on 4.1sp1.
we're using master pages with a custom theme, set in the back end.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Justin,

Thank you for reporting this problem. We were able to reproduce it in Sitefinity 4.1sp1. The bug was fixed. It will go in the next internal build.

All the best,
Lilia Messechkova
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2011 00:00

Is this fixed in 4.1 1501?

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Suzanne,

The version which you specify was released to solve only a few critical issues in the service pack.
The bug fix which you are waiting for is planned to be released at the end of this week when we will make the internal build.

Best wishes,
Lilia Messechkova
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2014 00:00

We are experiencing this issue still in Sitefinity 5.x - 7.x

The site is looking for Window.css and Treeview.css. (404 errors in fiddler)

Please review

This thread is closed