Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:58

You are not allowed to take onwership

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

Created a page in Germen

Sent the page for approval

Wanted to create an English page

Error.

Can it be that because the german is waiting for approvel I can not create an english page?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

More testshots

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

I have tried the following steps.

1) Create a page in one language and send it for approval
2) Log out and login with another user.
3) Create a translation of the page.

Everything works fine. Can you please give us a complete set of steps to reproduce the issue?

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Dec-2010 00:00

Dear Radoslav

1) Create a page in Language 1 and send it for approvel
2) with same user try to make a additional language of this page

It seemed to me you had to wait for approval of language 1 before beeing able to make a language 2.

Comen scenario. I add a new page in two languages.

Markus

If telerik would give out 100 Telerik Points for each bug reported we would not have a discoussion about the pricing :-)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I am still failing to reproduce this behavior across IE, FF and Chore browsers. I have attached a small screen cast of the behavior. Am I missing a step or something?

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

It seems you are logged in as admin!

How about creating an author and try again.

Markus

Hi Markus Berchtold,

Can you please let me know in which role is the other user, as well as what are the permissions for this role?

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

The one creating the error is in author. No need for any more to reproduce.

If you can not reproduce and I am the only one reporting. Forget it.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

I am sorry I have tried with users from all predefined roles which have permissions over the pages section. I have also tried with custom role and a set of permissions. As long as the user has rights to create/update pages I am not able to reproduce the issue.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed