Contetn Images - Create Album

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:55

Contetn Images - Create Album

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

This is still wrong

When you create your first album and click on create an album it takes you back to the start and does not show the newley created album.

When you create on uplaod image no album is available?

After creating a second album I have 3 alben (test 1, test 2 and default)

Markus

PS: If I am correct this should have been fixed in a beta version and not in a so called RC 2

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

Currently we do not show the Albums‘ names if you have not uploaded any images yet. By design the system creates the album and returns you to the Images page. I will forward your request to our UX team and log it as an request for enhancement.

All the best,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Sonya

It even worse look at this screenshots. When I logged in I did not see the albums section on the right at all. Only after Uploading. So I would not even know which albums existed.

Markus

Hi Markus Berchtold,

By design ‘Manage Images> Albums’ section becomes visible after at least one image is uploaded.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem within our environment. This could be a browser refresh issue. To verify, may I ask you to clear the cache of your browser (see below), then upload the images again and check if the problem still exists?

IE go to Tools > Internet Options > General tab >'Browsing History' section > click Delete

Firefox go to Tools>’Clear Recent History’ or press Ctrl + Shift +Delete

Greetings,
Sonya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2011 00:00

Yeah this needs fixing...I just ran into it

I created a new album called "Stock Photos" from the tiny link under UPLOAD.  It seemed to save okay, but no feedback that it was created...so I did it again, same deal, no feedback that anything happened.  Im still sitting at the UPLOAD\Create an album links.

I didn't realize why until I googled it and ended up here.

Hi Steve,

To display and manage all created albums

• Go to 'Manage Images' section In the right side of the page
  • Under 'Images by Album' section , click 'Manage Albums' link

Albums page appears where you can view Stock Photos album.
I will forward your request to our UX team.

Best wishes,

Sonya
the Telerik team

Hey Sonya,
  Please see here http://screencast.com/t/1SP0k1Awq9s

There is no manage anything on the right side :)  It allows me to create multiple albums with the same name without me even knowing anything has happened.

@steve

Thanks for

a) confirming
b) screencast

Answer was before that this was by design - but I can not belive that this us the way usabiltiy is ment to be. I hope they fix it in Q1.

Markus

Hello Markus,

We forward your request to our UX and they will see what can be done. Thanks for reporting this behavior to us.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed