Project Manager not maintaining state

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:59

Project Manager not maintaining state

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

Hey Guys,

I've installed the latest Sitefinity and was able to successfully create a project in the project manager, well after manually installing Sliverlight 4 SDK. I had started a test project last Thursday and then went home for the New Year's holiday. When I logged into my box and started up the Sitefinity Project Manager, no previously saved projects are listed. Is there a way to resolve this?

All that I see in the Project Manager is 'Create new project'. But, I had created a project last Thursday so it should be present within the Manager. Now, when I look at the folder where I had saved my project, the project is there.

How do I get the manager to re-associate the project that I had previously created?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Doug,

Thank you for using our services.

The project manager maintains the list of created project in a Projects.xml file which is located in the same directory as the project manager is. Check if you have moved the project manger from one location to another. If the xml file is not found in the same directory as the executable it will think there are no created projects.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed