Add Content, stuck in "loading..." mode

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:58

Add Content, stuck in "loading..." mode

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi There, 
I've seen this bug for a while now while working on pages in the backend. It's just an obvious one I figured it would be fixed and eventually go away, but now working with RC2 and it's still there.

Issue: When adding content to the system (i.e. and Event, News Item, Image, etc) I add the content, click Publish and when I should be returned to list of new items (depending on section I'm in) I just get the "loading... " gif and it never completes the action. (see attached screen shot). The system isn't hung or locked, I can go to the top menu, click on the item and it refreshes the page and I'm back to normal but this is far from desired behaviour.

Version: Current RC2 as well as previous versions including Beta.

Regards,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Phill,

Our development still working to resolve issues with Chrome. Please use FF 3.x and IE8 for working in the Sitefinity backend.

Best wishes,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed