Images Loading Issue

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:57

Images Loading Issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello,

I am having some slight continuity issues with a website I created in Telerik loading the images properly.  In many cases, when I visit my site, the images load just fine.  However, on some, they look like the attached image.  Is there any reason this would happen on some sites and not others.  In all cases I have been testing with the same browser and on the same network.  

The site can be viewed at: 
beta.internetvideoarchive.com/.../Home

Thanks!

Brian

Hi brian,

How do you load the images  - form where the come from? I checked the website and the images open just fine for me. When you do not see the images can you check the path ? Is it correct or changed somehow? You can also observer the Http request and response to see if there is something wrong there.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Ivan,

They are uploaded through the Content Management system in Sitefinity.  Are there any other known issues similar to this that this could be?

Hello brian,

I have not see such a issues caused by Sitefinity related to the Images that appear on the public site. You can follow my suggestions to narrow down the issue.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,

We have the same issue when using iE8 with proxy configurated.
Our Proxy is (squid/3.0.STABLE7) .
After loading a page if we make Refresh the images disappear.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello JV,

I think that we managed to isolate the issue to IE browser only and it is related to LibraryHttpHandler and its If-Modified-Since. We will try to sort it out for the SP1.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed