Preview going Idle

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:57

Preview going Idle

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2011 00:00

Ok, I have a solution open in VS, which contains a SF project, and a widget project

The site is loading in IIS not the VS webserver

If I leave the Page editor open and idle for a while (like walk away from the PC, or go to lunch), then try and hit the preview again I get this

Login to manage the site

You do not have the permissions to access this page. Try using other credentials or contact the administrator.

You were automatically navigated form "/main/Action/Preview" because you are not authorized to access that page!

What do you want to do?

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Could you check whether you application pool gets recycled. It looks like the login session has expired. The expiration time is about two hours and I guess the application pool has been recycled.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2011 00:00

Hmmm, it's quite possible

Developing using IIS, and building the project with VS I can get IIS to hang and this to happen quite consistently across multiple machines

I'll try and make a video

This thread is closed