Image height cannot be set

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:55

Image height cannot be set

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi!

For some reason the advanced setting of height for image widget will not take effect. I have slightly bigger image that I wanted to shrink on this specific case to a different size. I had uploaded it already, and am able to add the image to be shown thru the image widget. I can also set it's width to another size.. and this will affect the height as well (off by one pixel from what I want though). But setting image's height to any number will not do anything - with, or without, setting the width.

Selecting another image nor adding another image widget will not help either, and at the time of selecting image it only allows for resizing based on it's width. 

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for reporting this issue.
This issue should be fixed for the official release scheduled in the middle of January 2011.

The workaround which I can suggest you at the moment is to resize the images before you upload them.

Kind regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2011 00:00

Your welcome, Sonya.

Another workaround is to add the image within a content widget, which allows you to set it's properties.

P.S. The link in email that you get if you subscribe to any posts in these forums points to telerik.com instead of sitefinity.com, and hence the link doesn't work. Could you report this further as well ? Thanks in advance.

This thread is closed