1. On the main menu go to Administration -> Settings
2. Under Basic Settings, click "Languages".
3. Depending on the destination of your custom login page (frontend / backend) add German as a language, and Save the changes.
4. On the main menu go to Administration -> Interface Labels & Messages.
5. Locate the following lables, and edit their German translation (for easy locating, select "Labels" under "Filter by type" on the right filter bar):
For the UserNameLabelText: Username (Used in : Labels , Resource key : Username)
For the PasswordLabelText: Password (Used in : Labels , Resource key : Password)
For the LoginButtonText: Login (Used in : Labels , Resource key : LoginCaps)
Thank you for reporting this. I'm reopening the bug. You can follow the issue here: http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/5267Kind regards,