Custom workflows missing from enterprise licence

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:21

Custom workflows missing from enterprise licence

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi!

I just finished updating to the new release version of 4.0, eager to test the custom workflows. After successfully activating trial of Enterprise-licence, I went on to create project for testing purposes. However, upon getting to set the workflows, I found that the option to choose "custom" is now gone. As this is one of the differentiating factors between licences, I would have expected to find it. When will this feature be available ?

(edit: moved report of bugs into their own post)

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2011 00:00

This is a major area of concern for me as well.

Are custom workflows gone from the 4.0 release (build 1098) or has the option to set custom workflows been moved somewhere?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Lasse,

Apologies for the late reply.
The workflows can be found as an additional download in your Client.net accounts.

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Georgi,

How does one specify that a custom workflow is to be used?  The Admin user interface no longer has the option to use a custom workflow.  (Was there in RC, not in build 1098.)

Thank you,
Valerie

Hello,

You will find the answer in the following blog post - http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/pavelskvirski/posts/11-01-21/sitefinity_4_0_automate_translations_with_custom_workflows_and_google_translate.aspx

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks so much!

This thread is closed