Paging not showing for images in listview

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:40

Paging not showing for images in listview

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2011 00:00

I am not sure if this is a bug or intended.  I tried some searches and did not find anything on this. 

Made a change to the number of items that can display per page for images in an effort to speed up load time when managing images.  When I go to view the images in list view I notice the change did indeed happen, but I do not see paging anywhere.  If I switch to a gridview I then can see the paging.  Is this intended?

The change I made was to go from 50 items to 20. The "AllowPaging" setting is already set to true by default so I left it alone.

Here is the exact change I made:  Libraries > Controls > ImagesBackend > ImagesBackendList  "ItemsPerPage = 20"

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Stacey,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

You are right - unfortunately the problem you have expirienced with the image view is a bug. Sorry for the trouble. The problem was logged as a bug and we will try to fix it ASAP.

Best wishes,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed