Document Description field not accepting newlines

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 23:11

Document Description field not accepting newlines

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

I verymuch need the Description field in the documents to support Rich text, or at the very least, line breaks please :)

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Also, if I may add.

When a document has been loaded with a long name, you get the following (see attached image).

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

If you are using the built-in widget Download list for showing the list of documents you have, and you are using some of the templates that show the document in details with its description, you can easily edit the widget template and achieve whatever you want.

Please let me know whether the proposed solution solves your problem. Thank you for contacting us and we look forward to receiving any other questions you have.

Andrei, thank you for suggesting this, we will do our best to resolve the issue with one of our next service packs.

Greetings,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

Hristo,

Thank you very much for the points :) I look forward to the issue being resolved.

Many thanks,
Andrei

This thread is closed