Sitefinity 4.0 CSS bug

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:30

Sitefinity 4.0 CSS bug

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Hey guys,

I had created a project in the BETA version of 4.0 and well installed the RC after. Having done that I upgraded my projects to that of the RC but however when I click Browse the projects from the Site Project Manager some of the css seems to get messed up here. I've attached images of what it looks like. I'm not sure if i did something different or what but all my new projects also load like this. Even the menus to the top left get disabled and the text on the menus stay white so I can't see much unless i highlight the entire page. Hope the two images explain what my problem. Also if I run the project through VS2010 the css seems to work but not the top menus. Please advise as to what is taking place here. Also this is happening to all the new projects I've created.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

bottom of this post has a posted fix for this issue seen by a bunch of us

www.sitefinity.com/.../backend-page-looking-to-my-theme-directory-for-backend-css-files.aspx

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce your problem. Can you give us access to your project or send us your database and configuration files and we will try to investigate what is causing this strange effect. Thanks in advance.

Also you can visit the forum link which Michael has posted and see whether some of the suggestions proposed there.

Greetings,
Petya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce your problem. Can you give us access to your project or send us your database and configuration files and we will try to investigate what is causing this strange effect. Thanks in advance.

Also you can visit the forum link which Michael has posted and see whether some of the decisions, that are proposed there, can help you.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed