Image Gallery Widget Overlay option does not work

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:10

Image Gallery Widget Overlay option does not work

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

I don't know if this has been reported before but...

1) I created a photo album, and uploaded all the files up in 1 mass upload. -- It works.
2) Places Image Gallery Widget on page and pointed the control to the correct photo album and files are displayed vertically -  page works displaying all uploaded images vertically (works)
3) Changed settings to use horizontal page display of thumbnails with overlay display as the option for display of the control, and saved settings and page.
4) Redisplayed the page and everything is still in the vertical display. --- It appears that the control does not work as expected and seems not to be up to spec. 

This works properly in 3.7 but does not work in 4.0.  Is there a workaround? Could you please give an estimate when this will be fixed.

Thanks,

David

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello David,

I couldn't reproduce your problem. Can you give some more detailed information. What is your Sitefinity version, have you upgraded your project from some previous build? What browser are you using? Did you apply any additional settings to the Image Gallery widget or to the widget template? Does your page have some custom template with some specific theme/ style / layout? Do you experience the same issue if you don't select a specific album and try to display all images? Is it possible for you to send us some video or screen shot - any additional information would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Petya
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed