Others menu tabs are not showing except Dashboard

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:29

Others menu tabs are not showing except Dashboard

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have created a new role and assign all permission as admin role. then i assign that role to a new created user.
But when i login with newly created user, only dashboard link is shown. other links like page, content, administrator and analystic does not show.

Please let me know how to show and hide top CMS menu using different role. Please i am new and not much help available for sitefinity4.

thanks
saqi

Hello saqib,

Make sure that you have set permissions for the backend pages as well. Go to Administration >> BAckend pages.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

i have created a new page and give permission to that user and role as well. But my problem is that i have created new role "EditMain" and set all permission for that role like Administrator role.

but user have role "EditMain" when login shows only dashboard link on top in sitefinity 4. but other links does not shown.

Please let me know in detail, there is some other option i missing to show other links as well.

thanks
saqi

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,

i have created a new page and give permission to that user and role as well. But my problem is that i have created new role "EditMain" and set all permission for that role like Administrator role.

but user have role "EditMain" when login shows only dashboard link on top in sitefinity 4. but other links does not shown.

Please let me know in detail, there is some other option i missing to show other links as well.

thanks
saqi

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi saqib,

You should grant EditMain with view permissions for the backend pages. Please take a look at attached short video.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed