Finding Documents using Fluent API

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:31

Finding Documents using Fluent API

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi
inside where is it possible to give another IQuerable<Document> value? code below
App.WorkWith().Documents() .Where(  ) 

or  equal "IN" operator is there?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Jmr,

The logical operators that you can use are

• AND
  • OR
  • =
  • NotEqual
  • LessThan
  • LessThanOrEqual
  • GreaterThan
  • GreaterThanOrEqual

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

Yes i agree.but i want to use those  with DynamicColumn i.e GetValue("ColumnName").Equals there but how do i apply  logical operators.

Hello Jmr,

Here is a sample

var items = App.WorkWith().NewsItems()
              .Where(ni => ((IList<Guid>)ni.GetValue("SomeField")).Contains(itemID))
              .Get();

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks for quick reply

Here GreaterThanOrEqual logical operators not used then "itemID" is Guid but i want to pass string value/Date Time value

please clarify my doubt.
thanking you

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

var IdocList = fluent
                                           .Documents()
                                           .Where(dc => dc.Parent.Title == "PSG1"
                                                     && dc.Status == ContentLifecycleStatus.Live
                                                     && dc.GetValue("PSG1EmailID").Equals(UserEmailID))
                                           .Get(); // It have  "PSGI_ID"

var LA = fluent
                                            .Documents()
                                            .Where(dc => dc.Parent.Title == "JoinPlayGroup"
                                                      && dc.Status == ContentLifecycleStatus.Live 
                                                  //    && dc.GetValue("ID").Equals
>> Here i want to get IdocList PSGI_ID and compare ID value and get n number of vlaue 
                                                  )
                                            .Get().OrderByDescending(LA => LA.DateCreated);

This thread is closed