Image Gallery Close button issue

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:23

Image Gallery Close button issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello,

Please look at the image which i have attached.
In that Close button not shows fully in all browser.how do i fix?

Thanks 

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Jmr,

I've made some test in the most popular browsers - everything works fine in Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, Opera. Can you tell us the name and the version of the browser where the close button is not showing.

All the best,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Yes All Browser should work with default Template.If i use master page(Custom Template) its not worked.
How do i fix this issue.

Thanks
Jmr

Hello Jmr,

Can you provide us more information? Do you use a custom theme? From the screenshot I see that the css file is loaded, probably the javascript too. My tests are created on site with custom template and custom theme and everything works fine. The demo is here:
http://education.sandbox.sitefinity.com/

Can you give us a link to the live site - it will be much easier to find the problem? Also you can check for missing CSS/JS files in the Net tab of Firebug.

Regards,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed