Bug with the Configs....

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:33

Bug with the Configs....

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2011 00:00

See attached...not sure what generated this...sure wasn't me :)

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

These files are generated from Sitefinity for sure :).
However, we don't know how this could happened, since the path to the configuration files should be resolved to the actual physical path on initializing the configuration provider. Seems in your case at this moment HttpContext.Current is null. We will investigate the issue further and will fix it in the internal release at the end of this week.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2011 00:00

I have no pressing bugs I'd rather have polished off, but if it helps I've attached the files it generated

LINK

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the assistance. This bug is fixed in the upcoming internal release.

Best wishes,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed