Upload images loading for ever

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:41

Upload images loading for ever

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2011 00:00

Good day

This is in chrome (have not tested in others yet)

The first time I click on upload image the page dispalys correct. If I go back and click on it again the loading is not centered like the first time (sorry cut of half by the video) but on top and turning for ever.

www.marktold.com/screencast/upload_images_loading.swf

Markus

Hello Markus,

Can you try to replicate the issue with other browsers -say FireFox. When the first time you request the dialog we download the Silverlight xap file and instantiate the client object. I suppose that there is some problem with the xap. Can you observe the HTTP Request and Response to see which request gets blocked.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Back to testing :-)

www.marktold.com/screencast/Images_loading_02.swf

It does not happen in IE in Opera it seem the second time it will not show, but if I resize the window just a bit it will show imediately.

Am I the only one with such stuff.

Markus

Dear Ivan does that help

www.marktold.com/screencast/upload_images_05.swf

Markus

PS: I checked with my provider yesterday and it seems every thing is set up correctly. However image uploads still are not working.

This thread is closed