4.0 vs. 4.0 Integrated Pipeline

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2011 00:00

I changed my web settings with my provider from

asp.net 4.0
to
asp.net 4.0 (Integrated Pipeline)

a) can anyone tell me what is better to use with SF 4.0

b) I get this error after that. Of course I did not change the web.config. Had this once before and it went back working after a couple of minutes.

Markus

Server Error in '/' Application.
'~/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd' is missing in web.config. RadScriptManager requires a HttpHandler registration in web.config. Please, use the control Smart Tag to add the handler automatically, or see the help for more information: Controls > RadScriptManager 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: '~/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd' is missing in web.config. RadScriptManager requires a HttpHandler registration in web.config. Please, use the control Smart Tag to add the handler automatically, or see the help for more information: Controls > RadScriptManager

Source Error
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace: 

[InvalidOperationException: '~/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd' is missing in web.config. RadScriptManager requires a HttpHandler registration in web.config. Please, use the control Smart Tag to add the handler automatically, or see the help for more information: Controls > RadScriptManager]
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadScriptManager.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +173
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +103
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Please take a look at this article explaining the advantages of the integrated pipeline. Please make sure that you have the WebResource.axd handler mapping added to the handlers configuration of your website, refer to attached image.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed