Documents & Image Module in Sitefinity 4.0.1098.0??

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:05

Documents & Image Module in Sitefinity 4.0.1098.0??

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi, i'm using the Sitefinity 4.0.1098.0 and looked the module of Documents & Image don't appear. I'm frustrated because in the Sitefinity 4.0.1030.0 it appeared. Any suggestion?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Luis,

1. Have you made an upgrade?
2. Can you open App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration/systemConfig.config and check whether there is  record for Libraries module?

<applicationModules>
        <add version="your version here" name="Libraries" />
    </applicationModules>

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I upgraded the Sitefinity RC version to the Sitefinity 4.0 official version. I checked in  the systemConfig.config archive and the 'Libraries' application module doesn't appear. What i can do?

Hi, i checked the Sitefinity 4.0.1098.0 version in my localhost and the modules work fine. I think probably is a problem of access rights in the server [the CMS is running in a web server]. Help me please.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Luis,

If you do not see a record for "Libraries" in the systemConfig.config this means that the module is not installed. We have RC2 release. Is this the version you used to upgrade your project to the RTM, because if you have used RC this might be the problem. Another reason could be permissions issue if you have set some restrictions to the backend pages from "Administration" >> "Backend pages".
The third reason here could be if you have missed to copy/merge the config files, because from your description it looks like the module works on one machine, but not on the other.
Please compare the config files and add "Libraries" config record.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Hi, i checked the configuration files and the documents ContentViewConfig.config and SystemConfig.config were incompleted, the documents were replaced in the web server and doesn't work. I checked the Backend Pages section and look like the attached file.

What i can do?

Hi Luis,

Please open a support request and attach the project and its database. You have not upgraded the project properly or you have made some changes to project files that are casing this issue.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2011 00:00

To whom I address to open a support request?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Luis ,

Open the request for Sitefinity team and we will check it.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed