Toolbox

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:27

Toolbox

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi, in with build 1160 of Sitefinity 4.0 I am getting the following issue.

I drag and drop a control on the page and then when trying to minimize the toolbox panel I get the attached message box. I am not sure if it should. minimizing and maximizing the toolbox brings the message box up all the time until you publish the page.

thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Andrei,

Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the problem you reported. Do you experience the same problem every time you try to edit page/item.
Currently the message appears when you cancel the changes you have made i.e. click Back button of the browser or click Back to Pages link.

Kind regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2011 00:00

Don't worry Sonya, I will just keep clicking 'OK'. Why though IE is not quite as supported as Firefox? I keep coming across bugs that are only found in IE. I guess its only early stages.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Andrei,

There are some cross browser issue related to the engine that different browsers use. We are trying to sort out each issue reported to use. We integrated Sitefinity with PITS, so you can start monitoring the status of the bugs there.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi again,

A further issue with the Toolbox. 
I am using Sitefinity 4.0.1238.0 (latest available).

For some reason sometimes it happen that I cannot collapse the
Toolbox properly. See images for what I mean.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Andrei,

Thanks for getting back into the thread. Can you replicate the issue with one of the embedded themes and controls loaded on the page. I see that you have some custom /styled controls on this page and the problem could be related to js or css loaded on the page. If you can narrow down and isolate this issue ( for example: if it  is related to your theme or css/js ) we could try to come up with a solution for you.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed