Revision history when page is locked

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:23

Revision history when page is locked

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2011 00:00

Good day

Can you try to reproduce

User A creates a pabe
User A locks the page (page is published)
User B looks at the history of the page when choosing an older version of the locked page

The route handler 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.VersioningRouteHandler' did not return an IHttpHandler from its GetHttpHandler() method.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The route handler 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.VersioningRouteHandler' did not return an IHttpHandler from its GetHttpHandler() method.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The route handler 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.VersioningRouteHandler' did not return an IHttpHandler from its GetHttpHandler() method.]
   System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context) +8890435
   System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.OnApplicationPostResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e) +86
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +148
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Regards Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for reporting this issue.
The issue has been logged as a bug with ID=108983 and  forwarded for fixing.

Regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2011 00:00

Dear Sonya

How can we know if we report a new bug or something that is know/reported already?

Because if I find only bugs that have been reported by others I stop testing and wait for new builds.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

We launched the PITS system yesterday, for Sitefinity. I guess this will help a bit :) 

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi,

after upgrading to 4.1, when i go to see the revision history list for a given page,
the "Back to Revision History" link (top-left) does not work properly. I have to click on it a few times.

Especially when i browse through different revisions up and down, it then needs loads of clicks. There
is something wrong with it. I am using IE8.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

The latest internal build did not fix this issue. "Back to Revision History" does not work properly especially if you browse through the available revisions. Tried in FF and it is better only, if I browse through the revisions (up and down arrows in top-right) then I have to click a few times on the "Back to Revision History" before it goes back.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2011 00:00

Hello Andrei,

There is an opened bug for this issue.
You can track it via following link:
www.telerik.com/.../pits.aspx

Regards,
Miroslava
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2011 00:00

Miroslava,

Thanks for the update. According to the bug description (which seems to be my text) the points go to me :)
I believe the fix will be in the upcoming SP?

Thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2011 00:00

Hello Andrei,

Currently the issue is not set for fixing inPITS , but we will try to do this for Q2 release.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2011 00:00

Ivan,

I am very sad to hear that an issue introduced by 4.1 is not even on the cards for a few months. I am currently negotiating this issue and some others in one of the support tickets.

Thanks,
Andrei

This thread is closed