Duplicate (Draft?) Page Ignores changes to parent page.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:26

Duplicate (Draft?) Page Ignores changes to parent page.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Mar-2011 00:00

This happens on all my pages I've tried so far. If I duplicate a page, and change the parent page, the duplication process ignores the fact that I've changed the parent page and puts it under the original anyway.

Hello Chris,

We will need more information to investigate the issue you describe. Could you please send  us the steps you follow?

Greetings,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Please keep in mind I haven't done anything strange like modify config files or what-not. The site is pretty large (50+) pages, somehow, this problem appeared. I cannot quickly replicate it on a new project, but I didn't want to spend hours investigating.

I'm sending you screenshots showing the bug in action. I also did a desktop video recording, but couldn't attach it to this thread. You can find it here: cid-94d4340086fbfe90.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Chris,

We are still not able to reproduce the problem on our side. Can you give me an access to the problematic website backend, so I will try to see what could be the problem. The next steps would be to get your project locally.

Regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

This thread is closed