Gallery Backend: Switch to List view Resets View

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:48

Gallery Backend: Switch to List view Resets View

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi there,

If I'm currently working within an album in the backend in thumbnail view and click on the icon to switch to list view I'm taken back to the view of all images instead of remaining in the current album. Again, this probably isn't annoying if you've only ever done testing with 5 images but when you add a more realistic # of images 100+ it's extremely annoying behavior.

Again, if someone can tell me how to get this into PITS it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Phill Hodgkinson,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.
Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the problem - everything seems fine at my end. When I switch from thumbnail to list view (having more than 100 images in the album) I remain in the same album.
I will appreciate if you send a screenshot or a video where I can see what you see on your screen.

Greetings,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Hi Antoaneta,

Here's a screen cast. It's very easy to reproduce, happens for me every time I use the Image Module. I'd also like to point out how extremely slow it is and this screen cast is running locally, with minimal other apps running on a 2.5Ghz dual core machine w/ 8GB of RAM. Shocking really. 

http://www.pbnj.ca/Gallery-ChangeViews-Issue.swf

Regards,

Hello Phill Hodgkinson,

Thank you very much for the video. I have logged this issue in our system and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

This thread is closed