The license sent by the server seems to be corrupt.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:56

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

I am getting the above error when trying to create a new project from the SF project manager. i am using sf 4 SP1 on windows 7. I select the Free Trial mode, and then hit next and it returns the error after a few moments. Are there issues with your servers right currently? I've been getting the error all of today. Did not have that error last week with the previous version of the project manager.

thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

Ok, just figured it out after logging into my account licenses. It shows that the Standard License trial was expired. If I download the .lic file and then try to use it in the project manager I get the correct error that the license is expired.

Now my question is, how do I do to develop an app on SF then (ie. install and run in localhost) ? Are we now forced to buy a license before we can start developing in Sitefinity?

Also, if we need to deploy a dev version to a test domain for clients to see the progress, how can we achieve this?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello James,

According to our records, you are a licensed developer for a Sitefinity license with the registered domain: axtpn.com. You can download its license key from your account and use it to reactivate your expired trial version in order to create more projects on localhost with no limitations. In case you want to launch your project in the future, you can purchase a new license and apply it to this trial.

As for your second question, you can sign up for the Sitefinity online sandbox.

Best wishes,

Stanislav Padarev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed