RadWindow Issues

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:26

RadWindow Issues

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi there,

Im currently using the radWindow for a contact form pop-up on my site. Unfortunately, if I set the window to autosize="true", the window expands and then contracts to a small square in the middle of the screen.

Here is the code from the window manager

<telerik:RadWindow ID="mmsWindow" runat="server" Animation="FlyIn" AutoSize="true" Behavior="Default" Height="400px" InitialBehavior="None" Left="" Modal="True" NavigateUrl="~/Forms/Send-Mms" Overlay="True" Top="" VisibleStatusbar="False"  Width="620px" BackColor="White">
</telerik:RadWindow>

I've noticed that if I open a page for the first time and initiate the window it will act as described, however, if I refresh the page the window behaves as it should.

Chrome is particularly bad.

Kind Regards

Peter Scott

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Peter,

The AutoSize functionality calculates the content and sets the size - that is why in case it does not work as expected, this is most probably caused by something specific in the content. This being said, please provide the sample page (make sure it is fully runnable and apply corresponding changes to make it such in case it is not) and share its full source code here.

Once I am able to built a test demo which is working and replicates the problem, I will debug and fix it and you will be then able to apply the same fix for your original application.

Regards,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

This thread is closed