Double loading of .css (v4.0.1210.0)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:53

Double loading of .css (v4.0.1210.0)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2011 00:00

I'm using a custom theme, followed the guidelines neatly as how to do it and it works like a charm.
But after starting fresh on the 1210 build I've noticed my .css files get loaded twice.

Currently I have a reset, layout, typography and nivo-slider css files and they first get loaded alphabetically and shortly after they get loaded in the proposed (cssLoadOrder.xml) order.

Other thing I noticed is that it looks for MenuMoreActions.css and Window.css in the styles folder....
As far as I can recall this didn't happen in previous build. See attached screenshot.
Jochem.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Jochem,

We performed a test on our side, but we could not reproduce the problem with double loading of custom CSS files. We will need more information to investigate the issue you describe. Could you please tell us how your theme is configured? As a next step would you give us an access to the problematic website back-end?

About MenuMoreActions.css and Window.css I  logged a bug(ID=112156) in our system. I updated your Telerik points.

Regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Hi Sonya,

I'll make a fresh project and wrap it in a zip file this evening, not sure how I should grant access to localhost :)
Jochem.

Started a fresh community edition, added a template & theme and nada...

*sigh* 

So until further notice, feel free to totally ignore me :)

This thread is closed