broken fix on pits issue #5264 (4.0.1210.0)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:03

broken fix on pits issue #5264 (4.0.1210.0)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2011 00:00

Apparantly Pits issue #5264 (Not show in navigation causes HTTP Exception) should have been fixed.

If a group or a page is set as 'not show in navigation' and website viewed live, it doesn't show up as it should.
If viewed in design (page/template edit) mode however, groups and pages suddenly show up.

Jochem.

Hello Jochem,

This issue in pits was related to Sitefinity 4.0 SP1 release and is fixed in the internal build which followed the service pack (the issue as described in the PITS item is resolved). Can you please let us know if you are using custom navigation of if you are using built in templates? Also please let us know the exact build number of Sitefinity you are using.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Hi Radoslav,

This is the 4.0.1210.0 build.
I thought I'd totally start clean with a fresh install since I messed and jumped around on the previous installation. It happens with the basic theme, so no css-loading on my part with the "1 column, Header, Footer" basic template.

Basically started a new project, created 3 pages and threw in a navigation with out-of-the-box stuff.

Jochem.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Jochem,

The issue is fixed in in the internal build (4.0.1238) which followed the service pack. If you use SP1 you will experience this issue. The fix should be added the official release scheduled for the middle of April 2011. You can monitor the status of the bug in in our issue tracking system PITS. The issue ID is 5302.

Best wishes,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Sonya,

Thanks!
PITS just mentioned 'resolved' and the version/naming is still what confusing so thought I'd give a shout out.

Jochem.

This thread is closed